The annual reports of the former Barangaroo Delivery Authority are available here.
- Internal Audit Charter provides the framework for the conduct of the internal audit function for the Authority and has been approved by the Board of the Authority, on the advice of the Audit and Risk Management Committee
- Privacy Management Plan includes provisions relating to the devising of policies and practices to ensure compliance by the Authority with the requirements of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998.
Barangaroo fact sheets can be downloaded here
Access to information
The Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA Act) provides the right to access Government information, unless there is an overriding public interest against release. The GIPA Act replaced the old Freedom of Information Act 1989 (NSW) on 1 July 2010 and applies to the Barangaroo Delivery Authority as a NSW public agency.
More information about the GIPA Act, and access to government held information, is available on the NSW Information Commissioner's website.
- The Authority is required by the GIPA Act to make available, free of charge on its website, the following information, which is known as “open access information”:Agency Information Guide- an information guide describing an agency’s structure and functions, how those functions affect the community, the type of information held by the agency and how the information is available. An Agency Information Guide contains information similar to the statement of affairs, published under the old Freedom of Information Act 1989. A copy of the Authority's Information Guide can be found here: Barangaroo Delivery Authority Agency Information Guide
- Contracts Register - Details of significant government contracts and tenders- a register of contracts that an agency has with private sector organisations with a value of $150,000 and over
- Please visit the NSW Government’s eTendering website to view all contract and tender opportunities entered into by the Barangaroo Delivery Authority.
Record of open access information not publicly available due to an overriding public interest against disclosure:
Please visit the Infrastructure NSW website for more information regarding accessing information.